I woke up and had chocolate cake for bfast, lol! I didnt have any last night but man i wanted it this morning so I had it!!! I did drink my water though. Then we went to bday party #1 of the day and i did good. I left before the food was cooked. I had a few chips and artichoke dip and 3 bites of meat. Then we went to bday party #2 where i did really good. I went roller skating for probably 30-40 mins and i had the kids hanging on me with skates. Its a great work out and I was totally sweating. Then when it came to food, i had all fruits and veggies from the fruit and veggie tray then the cake was a strawberry cake, It was so good! and Tiago ate and ate the strawberries. He has always loved them we even left the skate rink with a plate of extra strawberries. Then we went to the medels house and I had some chex mix, mashed potatos and chicken strips and more water, i had water at the rink too. But i came home and had more chocolate cake and a glass of milk. Crazy day, I love skating though, i want to do it once a week or something. we shall see.
Tired, going to bed....
No comments:
Post a Comment