So far today, Monday the real 1st day of the new year I have done ok. I wanted to work out before my game tonight but instead i did a lot of phone calls, cleaning, and paperwork. Which makes me fell almost as good as working out. I feel accomplished, less stress on my shoulders, and feeling cleansed in a way. I still have more to do but Im getting closer so I can spend more time working out.
Food
bfast- special k 100 cal, milk 160 cal and 24 oz water
lunch- 2 cups beans, 24 oz water
snack- 2 pieces white bread 100 cal, 1 tablespoon peanut butter 80
dinner- entire bag f steamed veggies 90 calories, 1 triangle of corn cheese bread, and 24 oz water with joint juice which is 20 cal but full of vit c and other good stuff
game- will have another 24 oz of water
equals 550 counted cals, probably another 500 in uncounted and 96 oz water
Oh and this was my first meatless Monday, but i got my protein from beans and I had 3 different veggies, carrots, brocolli, and cauliflower
No comments:
Post a Comment