Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 3 and doing ok

I had my soccer game, did 150 sit ups and even jumped on the trampoline at the kids jump class that just proved my knee is not that strong. Soccer was good, i got a couple goals, i feel like i have gotten some of my touch back, at least better than where i was when i started in Nov with this Friday team.
food
special k 24 oz water
4 chocolate chip muffins 24 oz water
2 enchiladas and 24 oz water
24 oz water @ the game
i didnt eat when i got home from soccer since it was past 10pm and when i did eat, it was early like 4pm. i think thats the last time i ate. but i was only drinking 50 oz of water the last few days, so I made sure to drink plenty today.

arms are sore from the push ups and i can feel my abs too. I love to be sore, it means its working.

No comments: