Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finding Balance

Im doing good but sometimes I feel like for me to be healthy and find time to work out, I have to ignore my kids, but im working on finding balance. i think today was a good, not the greatest but good.
I woke up and went right out the door to take the kids to library. Then came home and did errands while the kids had lunch with papa and then while they slept I went for a walk/ jog. I wanted to do sit ups and push ups but didnt. I still have some more "catching up" to do like my other blog and about 100 photos but i played soccer last night and sprinted extra hard then when i jogged today, i sprinted again and tomorrow AM, i have soccer again. So cardio is good right now. I ate right, i worked out and i took the kids to the library, i also did school work with both kids. Finding a medium is the hardest task.... buying groceries, working out, getting my kids out of the house, and teaching them, eating right, drinking enough water... its tough but im doing it! I heard today about a judge today that has a sign in her court room that says, "There is no trying, you either do it or you dont" So im doing it!

bfast- special k w/ 24 oz water
lunch- beans w/24 oz water
snack- entire bag of steamed veggies
dinner- rice, chicken, tomatoes & cucumber 24 oz water
3 fruits/ veggies- brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers
walked 1 mile, ran 1 mile

No comments: