Monday, November 28, 2011

Oops

I had every intention of working out yesterday. I really did!  Last day of vacation, get all that extra turkey and over eating out of me but I failed. My cousins came over, they cooked turkey enchiladas, and we just hung out. It was nice though, a great way to finish up the vacation. Now its Monday and back to work, school, soccer, cheer, volunteering, and working out, only for 3 weeks then we are back to vacation again. I have not got on the scale, I know I was up 8 pounds or so and i just pray I have lost some. Doesnt feel like it but im trying. I did another P90X tonight this time kenpo which is like kick boxing then I did ab ripper too. I am really sore from Saturdays work out. Its like Im more sore than when I run. I dont think I will lose any weight till I run again but it feels good to be sore and I mean that. I have not ran on my toe yet, im saving it for Friday soccer. I think over all I did well for the vacation week, 3 runs and 2 P90X. Hope it at least helped keep off the extra weight of the holidays.

No comments: