Thats how many calories I have burned since the challenge started. Its almost 3 pounds. Which would be great if I wasnt eating just as much lol! We had ran this week and my soccer game got cancelled so instead we went to an all you can eat chinese buffet, yeah not the smartest idea, but too late now. How ever I did reverse some of the damage because we had the time change this weekend and we got 1 extra hour, so with that extra hour I went running and then came home and did the P90X ab ripper. It felt great, of course I hated doing it while doing it and I didnt have my head phone because some little boy didnt turn off my walk man when he used it last, so it made my run just that much harder. About half way through I was barely running it was almost a slow walk and I stopped. I asked myself "Why am I even out here if Im not going to push myself and make this worth it?" So i sprinted the rest of the way home, the last 1/2 mile is up hill and i went even faster up that part, I was in great form, long and high strides.... but the second I got to the top, I almost feel over from exhaustion. I was so dizzy and weak, I really pushed myself then I came home and did sit ups. I felt fine for those, I think my abs are getting stronger again. I want to work on those a lot this week and see if I cant tone them up. Im not stepping on the scale, im scared of what it will say so I will just keep running and toning till I brave enough to step on the scale lol! Lets hope this is a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment