Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ouch and Ugh!

My toe is still in pain, not sure what happened but it hurts. So instead of running today, I worked out in the backyard shoeless. I did the P90X cardio work out and abs. I did not do it in the time your supposed to do it since I had 3 kids and my tortoise out there with me but I did it. I get an A for effort.

The ugh part is i swear I gained 9 pounds from thanksgiving. Seems cray right? I know! Im so sad, I have lost 5 of it but the other 4 is still here. And I was so close to 139. What a horrible timing for a holiday and how weak am I that I get so close and sabotage myself like this. Oh well, the battle goes on. I am going to try and run tomorrow evening. Maybe I will just do more P90X it seems to work too.

I was able to fit into a size 7 jeans for the first time in a long time too. Very exciting but still got work to do!

This is how I worked out, 3 kids on a blanket next to my work out mat, talk about effort to just work out

2 comments:

Corinne said...

did you maybe break your toe?

Heather said...

Im thinking poorly cut toe nail or my feet have lost weight too and slide around in my shoe now.