With the busy week I really wanted to go play soccer with my friends last night to start off my 10 day self boot camp but i ended just getting hurt of course. My knee and ankle and forearm are all swollen. It is amazing how out of shape you can become after just a few days of not working out. It sucks really! I will take today off but will hopefully start again tomorrow and every day after that this week.
I am still 142.4 feel like I have been here a week or two so it is definitely time to step it up a notch. I really want to make it to the 130's before the end of the year. I know holidays will make it tough so I just have to work harder.
Papa said last night he is amazed how all this weight has come off and I have hardly worked at it, i almost slapped him and reminded him a few months ago I couldnt even run 2 laps around the track now I can run 4 to 5 miles. So yes I have worked at it and I hardly eat dinner anymore. I have had to reteach myself when and how to eat.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment