I made it out to run finally. I say finally because i went to go running this morning and my mom left so I said ok never mind then i thought well I can go for 90 minutes till papa has to leave then the baby woke up then I was going to go for 60 minutes but then the older kids woke up and then papa left so I was in my running clothes but home alone with all 3 kids. So i waited till my mom got back from shopping and church and then I went running for just over 1 hour. I had a faster time even though it was only 5.5 miles i felt good. My big toe is hurting and I stopped once for my other non bruised knee. Im a mess but I did it and im happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment