I did better this week already. I went running on Sunday with the extra hour and then I went again on Tuesday. I didnt have as much time so I ran just under 3 miles but then came home and did 20 mins of kick boxing and 20 mins of p90x abs. I felt super skinny when i woke up wednesday morning but i was so hungry i devoured everything in sight, banana, bagel then 2 bowels of chocolate cereal lol! How ever last night i coached tiago's soccer team which of course meant trying to out dribble 9 little kids who were all grabbing and kicking my legs, so I burned off a few more calories. I would love to work out today then play soccer tomorrow with my friends to make this a successful week. We shall see. i want to get on the scale but then again i dont. How ever I have been sore every single day this week which is good but i know i look funny walking every where. Oh well no pain no glory right?
No comments:
Post a Comment