Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life

Well I was sore for the next 2 days and even today but im hoping I can do some running today. The time will change this weekend which means it will get dark earlier which will cut into my already little amount of time to work out. The baby got sick and wanted to be held 24/7 and life just got in the way of working out. I do love this weather though, its cloudy and cold just perfect for running. My clothes are still falling off of me, i really wish I had money to get a new wardrobe but that I must wait for. I am still around 145 which is amazing, sometimes I think I shouldnt lose anymore, I actually feel like I look skinny. Granted I have extra lose skin but what do you expect after having 3 babies in 6 yrs? Im posting some photos that I actual believe I look skinny in which is rare because I never think I look skinny. So this is a good thing. Funny thing is, I think I look skinny when Im holding a 20 pound baby lol!


4 comments:

gina said...

You look awesome! I'm still working at it! lol
By the way love the Sockers tank!
Where do I get one? Maybe it will work magic and make me skinny like you! ha ha!
xo
G

Heather said...

Thanks mama! I got the tank from the Sockers shop, its a weird fit, the bottom is not elastic at all. Oh well it works. They got a new sponsor this year so I doubt the tank is still available but i will look for ya.

gina said...

still looking hot ma!
I looked on line but the merchandise shop was "coming soon"...new logo??
ONE MORE WEEK! yeeehaw
thankss!

Heather said...

Sometimes they have last season stuff for sale at home games for a discounted price. I will see at the first home next next weekend!