Monday, October 31, 2011

Back At It

I really forgot how good it feels to work out. Just to take 1 hr a couple times a week to do something for yourself. I love it! I am more proud that I was able to run for 1 hour which was 4.5 miles and a lot of up hills and not die. My stamina is so much stronger than where it was a few months ago, I probably have not been able to run this well in years. Im loving it! Then I did the P90x Ab ripper which is 349 sit ups. I used to be able to do sit ups for hours but I have not done them in so long so it hurt today but Im looking forward to having strong abs again.

I really hope I remember this feeling and do it a few more times this week. I HAVE TO MAKE TIME FOR MYSELF. I HAVE TO STOP PUTTING EVERYONE BEFORE ME!

No comments: