Sunday, October 23, 2011

Will not Lose

I have not been working out like I did. I was using the mud run as my excuse, but then it ended and I got sick, and now I have some stress going on so I eat and eat and eat. I actually gained back 5 pounds of what I lost while I was sick. So now it is back to working out. I tried to go running yesterday but the baby did not want to be in her stroller, so I laid on grass and started doing sit ups. I was only doing cardio to lose the weight but I think it is time for some toning now. So I did 200 sit ups, 50 of each different kind, then ran 2 laps, did another 200 sit ups and a 1 minute plank, then ran 2 laps and my last lap I tried to sprint the whole time. It was hard because my body kept slowing down and I would have to fight with my head to keep running, then I would dig deep and sprint again. I think I got to about 45 seconds but I was laughing so hard because I could feel myself slow down, then tell myself to speed up and 5 seconds later I would slow down. Pretty crazy! I used to be able to do thousands of sit ups and now im hurting after a couple hundred. I got a lot of work ahead of me, but im glad to be changing it up now.

No comments: