I did it! I dont really know hoe but I did it! I finally broke the 50 pound mark and not only did I break it, I passed it. I was 197 when I gave birth on march 3rd, 2011 and now 7 months later I am 144, thats 53 pounds in 7 months. Oh yeah! I have been off track this past week but on Monday I will get back on it. I have Thais's birthday party tomorrow then I will start my calorie burning challenge and I have the 5k mud run on Saturday and another 5k walk next Saturday. I would love to get down to the 130's even the 120's but right now my next goal is another 5 pounds to get to 139. I feel like this will be the hardest 5 pounds ever for just staying at 144 is a challenge, but one I am willing to take!
Back at it
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment