I made it to 143, its the lowest since I can remember. I believe I was 135 when I got married or around 139 and that was 2005, before giving birth to 3 kids. Granted I wanted to lose weight even then but Im close. Im so close I can feel it. I got sick and I believe thats how I lost the last few pounds but hey what ever works. I think at some point I will have to start doing sit ups and push ups and leg lifts to tone the muscles back up which I had not been doing because I just wanted to do cardio and loss the weight. which I have done so now its time to bulk back up a bit and get rid of some of this flabby skin.
2 comments:
woot woot!!
thank you! It was short lived though lol!
Post a Comment