I finally broke my record of lowest amount of weight. I was 143 when i got sick but went back up to 145 for most of the last 2 weeks, so I went running sunday with the extra hour then I went again on tuesday and it worked. I now weigh 142, i played soccer with my friends last night so Im hoping that 3 times in 1 week will help me keep going. I plan on running a new amount on Sunday, I want to get into the 6 or 7 mile mark. I think that will kick me down to the 130's which is my ultimate goal. I weighed 139 when I got married and that was 3 kids ago and almost 7 yrs ago. I will be very proud to get to that weight again. One day at a time, one step at a time....
Back at it
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment