I ran 8 miles in 100 minutes. I was more worried about my time because I only had 2 hours but I was trying to find every flat area in my neighborhood to run. I always start off with a huge hill and end with one but the in between I try to keep it as flat as possible, obviously its not totally possible. I can not ever remember a time in my entire life that I ran 8 miles. I was hoping for 10 but im happy with 8 since my last was 6.5 i think. My knees really hurt I need to go to a doc and see if they can figure out what is going on. I have soccer tonight, im really trying to break into the 130's, and this is a horrible time of year to try but at least im trying.
1 comment:
8 miles. I am so in awe of you.
Post a Comment