LOL i thought it was funny! For real though my toe is jammed or stubbed or turf toe or something. It is very painful. I played soccer last night and I tried to toe poke a loose ball into the goal but a tall man got there first and I ended up toe poking his cement foot instead. Hurts so bad! I feel horrible too because finally my cardio was good for the game but now i couldnt run because of my toe. I either have the worst luck or i need to admit im getting old. My knees, my toes, im having some serious issues here. I did weigh myself and I am back down to 141 and thats my hard work this time not me being sick. I got rid of the turkey weight and am hoping to heal this toe and get to the 130's next week. We shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment