Monday, December 19, 2011

The Good and Bad

I love to tell people I have lost over 60 pounds how ever what I dont talk about is how I have nothing to wear. I know it sounds crazy but I dont. My jeans were all size 10 and 12. I have one pair of "skinny" jeans left that are a size 7 and even when I wear those I have to swear my husbands belt because I dont own a belt. Then even with the belt the pants are all scrunched together and it looks like I have no rear, which I really dont since I think 20 of the pounds I lost came off my butt lol! Most my pants have been elastic for the last few years especially because I was pregnant well now that elastic is pulled together so tight that all my pants look funny. My shirts are all baggy and hang off of me, I wear sweats because they seem to fit me the best which is sad. I have this whole new body and nothing to wear. Plus its cold so im in pants and jackets. I am wearing 2 or 3 shirts tucked in to try and help my pants fit me better, even my shoes feel better. I know everyone wishes they had my problem of not being able to fit in their clothes but when you have to leave the house and literally have nothing to wear it gets to ya. Hoping to do some shopping this holiday season but i know if i spend money for skinny clothes then i will gain the weight back lol! Well guess we shall see

No comments: