Took the last week of the year off and I mean completely off! I paid for it as I have gained 5 pounds back and im back in the 140's. Thats ok though, the real challenge this year will to just stay in the 130's. I ran 1 mile today and it hurt. Im shocked as I just ran 8 miles a few weeks ago and now im hurting just running 1. Thats ok though, time to start over and see how my body handles it. I am interested in doing a half marathon this year but we will see if it really happens. Since we finished our last challenge its time for a new one starting tomorrow. The goal is to walk/run 500 miles in 365 days. I created a blog for it http://500in365.blogspot.com/
I am quite happy with 2011 as I lost over 60 pounds but im really interested to see where 2012 takes me. Its pretty funny I started this blog in 2009 after I gained back the weight I loss in 2008 for my 30th birthday. I weighed 160 and wanted to lose 30 pounds, hence the name "ohfive (me) minus 30. So I guess I still have work to do to make this blog complete what I started it for 3 yrs ago. Scrolling back it seems I have tried everything, diets, gyms, pilates, 30 day shred, 500 sit ups and 100 push ups programs, walking, calorie burning... and yet here I go again. Thats what its all about, the ever going process. Weight loss is not a quick fix, its a life long struggle and Im in for the long hual.
Happy New Year!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment