Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh NO

I did GREAT yesterday i ran as many laps as i could and then some more. How ever i went to costco earlier that day and all day today i have been snacking. i have no self control what so ever. Im trying to only buy food for the kids school lunches so I tell myself I cant eat it because its for the kids but it doesnt always work. I didnt eat anything bad today just a lot. I have to learn self control, i dot even want to buy more food because I know im just going to eat it all and just when I am so close to being in the 140's just means I have to work even harder and to tell you the truth.... im TIRED!!!! oh the joys of weight, ugh!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

me neither. I've been baking so much, trying to get rid of all the zucchini, before it goes bad. I have no self control.

Heather said...

how old are we again? lol!