I am down to 151 and worked my rear off on Monday. I have been running the dirt field at Thais's soon to be new school and i usually get 1-2 or times around before i walk a lap then run 1-2 more. Well Monday I ran 5 laps in a row, walked 2 then ran 2 more then walked 3 more. It was that deep burn in my lungs that I used to feel all the time but not so much now so it was actually a welcome burn. The best part, it must have paid off because I got on the scale Tuesday morning and was 151, sooooooo close to the 140's. I was supposed to run again this evening but we went to the beach and the pool today and I was actually pretty tired. Hoping to run more tomorrow. I love to do abs work outs and i want to tone my arms but i always hear muscle weighs more than fat so i would like to lose the fat before i gain the muscle. I just want to hit the 140's before I start toning.
my proof
No comments:
Post a Comment