yeah baby im getting close to 150. thought vacation would trip me up but it didnt. I have been good about watching what I eat and I got back to running twice this week plus a soccer game. I know the breast feeding is helping too, since this little girl is refusing to eat cereal. I want to share a great little thing i found, its flavored mayo but its less calories than the real thing and it is such a strong taste all you need is less than a table spoon and it changes the whole taste of your meal, i have used it for dipping carrots and on turkey sandwiches. Love it! This was garlic I think, but im sure they have other flavors too. I have also gone swimming the last 2 days it has been so hot.
2 comments:
that is cool. Hope they get it up here some time soon.
Great job!!!
i just spent 20 minutrs trying to find it in the USA and i cant even find it here anymore. They came out with a mayo in olive oil that is in canada and usa. I found it on the kraft website. I tried emailing but there was no email, i will try again another day
Post a Comment