Friday, September 9, 2011

So close

with the rain then the heat this week I have not worked out like I usually do or wanted to. Then with Thais in school and cheer and tiago soccer, its just been a crazy week. I have find a new schedule so to speak of when I can work out again. I e got kind of sick too and i think I wasnt eating enough, im still full time breast feeding and she doesnt seem to like baby food so im not going to be stopping that any time soon. So i caved a little and had ice cream and oreos this week and last weekend at a kid bday party i had pizza and brownies. I weighed in like Tuesday and was 157, it was horrible, I was so sad but I went back on the scale this morning and I was 150.6, just half a pound away from being 149. Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close....

No comments: