Wednesday, September 28, 2011

blah

so i played soccer friday, totally bruised but did it anyways. Then I ran on Sunday but only 8 laps and i ran again today i think 8 kaps again but i stopped counting laps and just went for time. I want to be able to run for 60 mins and right now I am about 20-25 mins. I am over the lap thing, I might go back to it and kind of keep track as I want to make my laps in a faster time too. But one thing at a time. Like today I am really tired from this past week and I just wanted to nap so I did, then I forced myself to go run. I only went for about 20 mins run and 10 min walk, but I did a fast 20 min run. I even sprinted one entire lap. I felt great afterwards. Yes my knee still hurts, i am been very moody and bloated but I ran. I am scared if I dont run I will gain weight back plus I always feel great afterwards. And so it continues....

No comments: