Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lesson learned

So weekends usually throw me for food because of birthday parties and such and this weekend was no different how ever i ate so much on Saturday night that I got sick. My body immediately rejected the yummy food and it went right through me, like so so sick. I couldnt even eat sunday till around 3pm for the football game but as soon as the game was over, I went for a run. Im still using the couch to 5 k as a tracker of minutes ran but im really working on laps at the school up the street. Its not a regular track so no clue how far each lap is but we assume 1/3 to 1/4 of a mile each lap. I used to run 1 then walk 1, then i ran 2 walked 1 and so on. Each day i go up there for a run i try to run one more lap before stopping to walk. Today I ran 7 my best ever. Proud of that and lesson learned about eating too much food!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

that is awesome...not you getting sick...but running. Good job!

Heather said...

thank you Corinne!