She has been loving mac n cheese in her green container and I try to mix it up with the containers. Im kind of giving up on sending too much i just send one thing and then she eats it all which is what I want anyways. Grilled cheese, quesadillas, and mac n cheese have been this weeks fav.
I also didnt take photos of every day but I did take 2 photos.

Have not wore these pants in 3 yrs since we lived in Vancouver. Good thing and bad, good im back into them but bad I could wear these after just 10 months of giving birth to Tiago lol!

Monday food, she loved her strawberry shortcake bottle with apple juice

You cant see but i used a tooth pick to poke a happy face in her muffin


Have not wore these pants in 3 yrs since we lived in Vancouver. Good thing and bad, good im back into them but bad I could wear these after just 10 months of giving birth to Tiago lol!

Monday food, she loved her strawberry shortcake bottle with apple juice

You cant see but i used a tooth pick to poke a happy face in her muffin

No comments:
Post a Comment