Ha when do I ever learn my lesson? 3 birthday parties in 4 days and did I ever deny the cake? Of course not. Then I finished off the cake today on the 5th day for dinner. Seriously Heather? Yep seriously lol! I did how ever go running and top my old record of 7 and ran 8 and then walked 1 after. Its an amazing feeling and a complete mind game to myself to get me through the last 2 or 3 laps but i do it and I always sprint the last 1/4 of the lap. Havnt weighed myself lately and wont tomorrow maybe if I remember on Friday I will. Just proud of my endurance getting stronger and my confidence. I have worn skinny clothes all week and all of the day. People are noticing and as happy as that makes me, i want to lose more!!!! My mud run is coming up in about 3 weeks. Im nervous but excited for that too! OK time for bed!
2 comments:
yum cake.
I had 2 chocolates then a strawberry short cake, oh so yummy! lol!
Post a Comment