Thursday, September 8, 2011

Skinny Clothes

We had rain all weekend which means it left me lots of time to sort through clothes and not work out. Well with my almost 50 pound weight loss many of my clothes are almost falling off of me. Granted many of them are my pregnancy clothes with waistband but I figured if I just got rid of those clothes I wouldnt wear them anymore so thats just what i did. They got put into a pile and stack on the top shelf of my closet where my "skinny" clothes have been stored for over a year. I remember trying on a pair of pants from this pile a few months ago and thinking, nope not yet, still got to lose more weight so I tried them on today and they fit and felt good. If anything wearing tighter clothes reminds me more often to keep watching what I eat and to p working out, so I have been forcing myself to not just wear the clothes but wear them all day and not change into comfy clothes when I am at home like I usually do. I also tried to take a few photos to remind myself to keep going and im holding myself accountable. They are not great pictures I didnt do my hair or make up or wear earrings, its just to dang hot and the baby pulls all earrings i wear but im still took the pixs.



2 comments:

Corinne said...

you are looking so good.

Heather said...

thank you! slowly but surely!