Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution?

We all make the same goals on the 1st of the year to lose weight and eat healthy. Well this year, is no different, right? I am currently 8 months pregnant with our 3rd child in 5 years and when I started this blog 2 new years ago, i had no idea i would still be struggling with this elusive 30 pounds. Now its even more weight because im pregnant. I have done a MUCH better job of staying active this pregnancy than either of my other two, but now Im in the home stretch where it gets even harder. I am bigger and hungrier and move less, so its an even bigger challenge but one I am always up for. Im really interested to see how much I weight in 6 months from now, like 3 months after giving birth. I believe this will be the hardest year of weight loss I have ever faced and while nervous for myself because I know how often I fail, I am excited also to see how much I can succeed. I can only start with today and each day after that One day at a time just like my recovery. I welcome all and any comments and stories and shared experiences and ideas for foods and cooking and work out plans. I know Im not alone in this battle, so dont be shy, share right along with me. I love adult communication anyways and this is probably where I got much of it, sad but true.

So here is my toast to weight loss in 3 year and with child # 3!!!! Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Good luck with your resolution. Mine is to make a meal plan every month.

Heather said...

Thanks and thats a good idea! When we move (in a couple months hopefully) i want to do the same, at least for the week. Keep me posted on your c25k