Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And so it continues

Not much going on over here. I am active and getting outside with shopping and errands and taking the kids to the park and beach by myself but not much more than that. I am pretty much exhausted by 4 or 5 pm. If I take a nap, I get some more energy but then I am up all night and then tired the next morning, so Im trying to not take naps. The weather was rain for 6 straight days which wasnt very motivating either but then once we had sun, i have been outside everyday. No they say more rain is on the way so Im assuming I will be indoors again for a few days and into the new years. I am hitting 30 weeks pregnant this week and am shocked how much discomfort I have considering I have 10 more weeks, lol! This is when it gets interesting...

No comments: