Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Still going

I am in the middle of week 2 for my 200 squats program. I am up to 75 squats, I am falling behind just because I forget really and was super busy with Tiago's bday and such but hoping to catch up this week. I seriously write 75 on my hand so I see it all day long to remind me. I am also half way through my next challenge and behind on that also. I have to make walking and squats higher on my list and that is my goal this week. Going to the baby doc today, scared of my weight, even with being sick, i have had much more sweets this month than any other month. We shall see, i will update when I get back.

Updated- went to the baby doc, I am 176, 4 pounds in 4 weeks, right what he wanted. So i was motivated to come home and walk and I did. I called my adopted mother in law in PA and talked to her my entire 45 min walk around the neighborhood. I felt so good when I got back, even after a very long and crazy day, i forgot how great I feel when I walk. So then I ate an entire bag of steamed veggies with melted cheese and then came upstairs and did day 2 of week 2 of my squats which was 81 squats. I did 25, then 25, than 31. I did a few more side bends and things but then I was tired so I stopped. 1 hour of working out today though, feel much better.

No comments: