Monday, January 17, 2011

Looking forward

I know i still have over 7 weeks left in this pregnancy but im already excited about losing the weight. I feel so determined at this moment but of course im still eating doughnuts and pasta, lol! I have a lot of food stocked up in the cupboards and as i finish them i wont be buying them again. I went to the store today and passed up all the cookie and chips section. One step in the right direction. I got a lot of fluids as I am craving something sometimes and Id rather have a drink than a snack. Im not looking to work out as my back and groins pretty much have me in pain most the day but walking is still constant so thats good. I will try to do more as the weather is great right now. I really feel this is my year to lose the most weight possible. Seems impossible since im adding another kid to my already busy schedule but some how i just see it happening. I wish losing weight wasnt more expensive. Healthier food is more expensive and i eat different food than papa or the kids so its 3 meals each time. I will continue to find ways to save money, eat right and work out. For now.... i enjoy baby 3 kicking my ribs.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

7 more weeks. I am getting excited. How are the baby plans coming along

Heather said...

Corinne- i keep telling myself next week i will pull out all the baby stuff and yet i dont, lol! But i swear "next" week I will, lol!
-h