So i woke up motivated, love when that happens, how ever Thais has school at 12 so I noticed we had some moldy bread, so I thought, ok lets go to the pond and feed the ducks before I take thais to school, so we did. Now let me mention this "pond" is in a canyon, not too far from the street, so we did drive over there and the walk down the hill wasnt bad, we took the long route, it was a less of a slope but the way back the kids wanted to take the shorter route which was straight up the hill. not easy and i got one kid holding onto each hand, lol! But we made it, except its still 30 mins before thais school starts, so we park at her school trek through some bushes to the rec center next door, kids play on playground, i walk and explore to see if there is another way back, i am denied. So we go back through bushes and up a hill to her school. By now I am done, remind me to not wake up motivated again, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment