Went for a walk in nature today. Walked up to the park with the kids then took a path back through the canyons and up the hill back to the house. In a way its a huge circle but it was good to get out. Still eating good. I enjoy seeing all these people saying they are going to lose weight and eat healthy with the new year just started and while I wish them all the best, I want to see where these people are in 6 months. Because this is my 3rd yr with this blog and im still struggling with weight. Its not as easy as people make it seem and I know they will come to realize that soon and then we will all be in the same boat. I got my next baby appt in 1 week so I will know how much weight i gained over the holidays, that should be fun, NOT, lol!
UPDATED- went to papa's practice tonight and played some soccer with tiago while we waited. Felt great that I was still able to move and juke my 4 yr old son but then my tummy got super tight afterwards. Today was a very active day and a fantastic eating day, yeah me!
Back at it
9 years ago
2 comments:
Amen. Losing, and maintaining weight is very hard. But you will do it.
I think im just more bothered that all the gyms are full this week but will be empty by next month, kwim?
Post a Comment