So i believe I went on a binge last month with the holidays and cookies and everything else but im back on track. The first few months of this pregnancy i was doing really good then the middle months i was in brasil and didnt eat oreos thats for sure so when i returned home, i was still doing pretty good then i got sick for thanksgiving so really my only bad month so far was Christmas. The last few days I have been making better choices because I know every cookie I eat now just means more work I have to do later. How ever girl scout cookies go on sale tomorrow and I will officially say those will be my last indulgence. I remember last yr sneaking one cookie a day well this year im preggo so I can eat and feel a less bit guilty. Im just trying to stay under 200 pounds this pregnancy and Im at 184 with 7 weeks left, so I think Im going to be ok. My goal would be to lose 75 pounds but i think 50 would be more realistic, heck im happy with 30 like this blog title says, lol! We shall see. I am already thinking of ways to work out once im cleared from the doc after birth. I love jillian michaels 30 day shred, i loved p90x, i love couch 2 5k and of course want to get back to playing soccer, and windsor pilates has always been a fav of mine. Im thinking i need to do cardio in the morning or evening and one of the others on the other part of the day. We shall see, sounds simple while i sit on the couch, lol! Have to see how my knees hold up once i start moving again and my back, heck my sleep and sanity at that too but most importantly time with parenting 3 kids now. I love kick boxing and might get into that too. I want to eat better but i got to see what is ok to eat while breast feeding too. So many thoughts and yet they are so far away, i wish i could start now and i suppose I could walk more but it sounds so much more fun to talk about it rather than do it, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment