Tuesday, January 11, 2011

184

Its official I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life at 184. I went to the baby doc today and gained 8 pounds in 1 month, talk about too many Christmas cookies, lol! It is what it is, at least I know I have healthy baby in my belly to explain these last 22 pounds and to know I have gained 102 pounds in 5 yrs to have my amazing children, I'd do it again in a heart beat and I am. This is the least amount of weight I have ever gained for a pregnancy so it seems Im finally figuring this out. I know I could do better but Im pregnant, I got to enjoy those cookies while I can because once I give birth, the rest of the year will be cookie free (for the most part, lol).

No comments: