I know of other friends who have signed up for "biggest loser" challenges or signed up for marathons and princess disney run at disney world. Im really excited for them and jealous. But I did offer to make some bets but no one has taken me up on them yet. I bet I lose more weight than you in March. Of course im kidding as I plan on giving birth, but it is a fun joke to make with everyone.
Again Im eating ok. Yesterday was pb bagel for bfast and today was a bowl of lucky charms for bfast. I made the kids bacon and sausage and hash browns for bfast yesterday. Kind of skipped lunch but had yummy dinner of chicken, tomato and rice. i threw it in a tortilla with cheese and was full to the brim. Kids had chicken nuggets. Of course I probably had 3 cookies through out the day and several glasses of milk and a cup of apple juice and a banana. Nothing too too crappy but im still snacking a bit through out the day too. Doc appt on Tuesday, we shall see.
2 comments:
LOL! That would be motivation to lose the weight. What happens when he reaches his goal?
Corinne- no clue, i suppose you can always drop out of the program.
Post a Comment