Monday, January 3, 2011

So far

Day 3 of the new year and I still feel good. I am trying to watch what I eat a bit better, not too too much because eating crap is half the fun of being pregnant, so im still eating cookies and ice cream, etc. But i am making my meals healthier and smaller and trying to eat more meals rather than just snack. I went for a good "long" walk 2 days ago. Long for me, as I never want to over do it but I havnt felt sore from it at all, so Im hoping to do them more often. And yesterday I went shopping and purposely parked farther away and just enjoyed being out and about and walking really. Didnt even buy much just walked the stores and felt good. We still got rain every few days but im working with it. Today should start the regular routine again, what ever that was, but Thais will start school and hopefully I can get some walking in. I have found a way to sleep for now and im getting close to a full 8 hrs. My body doesnt let me get more than that, so if i go to bed early, i wake up early. I have taken 2 naps in 3 days but trying to nap earlier and shorter, just depends on when i get up and how much I do through out the day. Either way... i feel good and thats all i can ask for in my 30th week of pregnant.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

LOL! Sometimes I wish I was pregnant, just so I could eat one more cupcake. Enjoy it, you've been doing so great.