Friday- papa is still gone but we did pick up my mom. I think today i finally finished the last of the gazpacho. So good and so cheap and fed me for over a week, Love it! I played soccer this evening and while we won, it was drama of course. I got whacked pretty hard and then took some other guy down and while it was fun at the time, it hurt the next day.
Saturday- i missed one gym class but made it to the 2nd one which was kick boxing. Great, great instructor and tons of fun. Its called turbo kick boxing and its sort of choreographed. There are 3 minute songs and then 2 minute songs and the moves change each song, then there is a turbo 2 min in the middle which we do twice which I found a link on youtube for. Those are the killers. We did round 40 this week and while we did most of these moves we didnt do each one as this guy does, but it truly gives you an idea of what we do.
Click here
Sunday- my cousins took the kids to a movie so i went to the gym by 9:30am for a body weights class with my same instructor as tomorrows monday pilates. He is a crack up.
So 3 days and worked out all 3 days, going tomorrow too. I think I have lost another 2 pounds on top of the 8, but its hard to tell for sure. My body is all weird right now, but i do see some tonement in my stomach for sure and im so sore, so something has to be working. My knee hurts all the time now, but it is what it is and im dealing with it.
Food is going good. My cousins made tacos thursday and enchiladas saturday which i also ate tonight. But i ate special k for bfast and today i had lots of meat at a bbq bday party with a very slim piece of cake but mom made cookies last night with the kids and i have had a few of those. How ever Im hungry a lot and even with all the water im drinking, im still thirsty all the time too. I snack a lot on sliced lunch meat. At the beach i snacked on oranges, snacked on nuts another time. It feels good. I had some pasta but with no sauce, no cheese, no butter, just pasta and I enjoy it that way, i had veggies with it.
So yeah thats my weekend. My gym membership comes to an end in a week and i might get a month to month one but for now im still enjoying my free one, lol!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment