I knew it was coming but my impossibility to say no to soccer has gotten me hurt on the same day my gym membership expired. Oh well! Time to start p90x or something else. I played soccer wednesday, thursday and friday. The thursday game is what always does me in. Its the most aggressive league and thats why i never play in it, but it was playoffs and my bff begged me to. Sure enough i got kicked right behind my shin but in front of my calf, the worst place possible. So when I went to play Friday, i was limping with my bad left knee and now injured right leg. Im a mess and ending up quitting the game before it was even over. I tried though and made it past half time, so still got a work out but oh man... ouch! Now today I can barely move or walk. Im dealing with it but i will not be running or doing anything with my legs till next wednesday soccer. Time to work on abs and arms for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment