Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ugh!

So so sore. Seriously sore. Did another body works class yesterday morning which is weight lifting. I cancelled it out by having beer and tacos last night, but i hardly ate the rest of the day so my calories should be ok, lol! I also played soccer this morning so anything i ate or drank last night is cancelled out. We used to have 10 or 15 people show up, now we have 4. So it is a lot more work and running then before. Then I was invited to play tomorrow night which I didnt want to do because I wanted to do kick boxing but i then found out it was a playoff game and if we win, we will play a 2nd game that same night, so it could be 2 games. I am nervous for my knees, i cant usually do too much soccer anymore in one week and with my regular soccer game on friday. I feel my abs getting better. I am almost ready to show them. I complain but i truly am happy and proud. Im sore but it just means its working.
food- finished my jar of pickles, sliced sandwich meat is my go too right now, a bag of steamed veggies is also good too. I love canned peaches and pears. Skipped bfast today so I had beef stew and canned veggies for a big lunch. Doing good in water too. See how long this lasts!

No comments: