Yes I said it. I am officially a gym class slut, i will take any and all classes. Today I went to the gym at 4:30pm for a pilates class, (its easy on my knees), then I thought next was a weights class but it ended up being step class. I am not good at step by any means, but I figured I'd try it. I did it a few times back when we lived in Philly. This class how ever was super hard and complicated and 4 other ladies left the class, I was frustrated at points but i just kept doing simple steps while the rest of the class did spins and mambo's and straddles and step overs, I was more proud that I didnt give up then anything else. I got a great sweat out of it and worked different muscles that on a treadmill. So then as all the step ladies were leaving, i stayed and did abs only to learn a kick boxing class was starting at 6:45, so I stayed and did that class til 7:30pm. By then I was done, my body was exhausted. I did 3 hours of classes and hadnt eaten nothing. Earlier in the day I had special k for bfast, a banana for lunch and thats it, so i came home and had more gazpacho soup with crackers. Im counting it as a cardio day and will try to weights tomorrow. I also had a friend give me the p90x dvd, s i might try that tomorrow. Its been a week since we got back from vacation and I have done something every single day and watched what I ate everyday. So far its good!
2 comments:
Oooh P90X I was thinking of trying that. You'll have to let us know how it goes.
My girl friend is on day 60 and she is "ripped". I was shocked. And she has 2 kids so its not that, lol!
-h
Post a Comment