Spent all day yesterday at papa's soccer tournament in the sun. I even got a hurtful tan (sun burned). I walked and walked and stayed on my feet for hours on end. Fun but tiring day, we had to get up ay 7am, it was a long day. Then today, first thing I did was get up, put on my bikini and stayed in it for 8 hrs. Went swimming with the kids all day, in the sun, exhausted again. Even took a nap today, not just a normal nap, but passed the heck out, lol! My shins and knees still hurt so while i wont try running till wednesday soccer, i will try a couple new work outs since our free gym membership has expired. I got the p90x dvd back today, hoping to do something of that tomorrow and a 30 min work out program i read about online today that is ondemand on tv, exercise tv. We will see. three days of blah but when your injured you have to take time off.
I am eating good, went to costco and stocked up on oranges, bananas, grapes and strawberries. ran out of milk so had bagel today instead of special k for bfast. Then dinner was meat loaf and potatoes with glass of milk.
i got lotion in my eye today and its been blurry and watery for hours now. It sucks, but add it to the list of excuses, lol!
Hoping im back on track tomorrow!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment