Not too bad. I actually did fairly well today. My first real holiday of eating right. I had 2 bites of chocolate and an extra serving of au gratin potatoes, and some crab dip, but really? thats it? nothing too bad at all. I filled my plate with just enough food, not too much not to little. I had special k for bfast and snacked for lunch and ate our big dinner at 3pm and just had some pickles since then. I even took the kids to the park afterwards and walked for a good hour, on my "day off". Going to the gym tomorrow, was going to go in the morning but think i will go in the afternoon or evening now. Pilates is the morning but kick boxing is the afternoon, im thinking kick boxing. Over all, good food day even on a holiday and my day off, YEAH me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment