I just went back on this blog and checked out all the days i have worked out and Im 18 for 19 with only taking Easter off. We returned from Utah and I have just been going and going and going. Im loving it, even if my body is so sore and i can barely move. I know its worth it. I wish camera took better pictures of bruises, you'd be shocked at how my legs look from soccer. Its getting ridiculous!!! Here's the run down of the last 19 days...
mon- gym
tues- park
wed- soccer
thur- gym
fri- soccer
sat- gym w/ papa
sun- easter OFF
mon- class
tues- park
wed- soccer
thrusday- 3 classes
friday- soccer
sat- class
sun- class
mon- class
tues- class
wed- soccer
thr- soccer
fri- soccer
Back at it
9 years ago
2 comments:
That is awesome Heather!
Thank you corinne! It was fun while it lasted. Im ready for something different now. My attention span is short so i get bored quick of doing the same thing over and over.
-h
Post a Comment