Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another good day

I was side tracked by some errands today but that didnt stop me / us from taking the kids to the park in the evening and working out. We ran into a friend who talked to our kids while papa and I ran a few laps. Then I went to the playground while papa ran for a good 30 or 45 mins. I found bars and did 100 push ups, tri ceps and even a pull up which is way harder than i ever imagined. I swung my feet up on the monkey bars and hung upside down like a little girl. Thais found it hilarious, i found it painful, lol! I played catch and bounce and tag with the kids, then papa came over and played with them while I did some squats and many many sit ups. I am truly tired, probably from yesterday too and not enough food so i made up for it today and now my belly is upset.
bfast was special k
lunch was crab dip and pretzels
dinner was 2 scrambled eggs w/ cheese, a few bites of sausage in a tortilla and 2 glasses of milk
my new treat is the v-8 fruit juice light, strawberry banana. When im craving sweets i pour a glass of this for 50 calories.
oh and strawberries and are on sale this week. $1 for those large plastic boxes of them, we got 2
so it wasnt horrible but if you dont eat enough then your body wont let go of the fat and holds on to it instead. Plan on playing soccer in the morning. My mom went out of town and our free gym pass expires april 17th. I still got the p90x but havnt tried it yet.

No comments: