I am really sore. Yes I woke up early and went to the gym for pilates class in the RAIN! Thats makes soccer last wednesday, 3 gym class on thursday, soccer on friday, kick boxing saturday, weights sunday and pilates this monday morning with plans of weights tuesday and soccer wednesday and kick boxing thursday and so on, lol! It feels great to be sore and not take a day off on the weekend but it also hurts the body but the mind too because while i feel lighter and the scale was moving it always moves right back. I know i have to cut out these 1 or 2 cookies, thats got to be whats killing me and I need to eat more fish. Cut out my favs of tortillas and cheese which i did really good but the last few days. Im proud, dont get me wrong, im just confused too, but hey its working, im more toned. I wanted to lose weight so I can make room for baby #3 that we want, but i will take being tone too. Plus my cardio is great right now. The one thing I dont like is how working out takes time away from my kids. The reason I can go to the gym so much right now is because they are not in gymnastics, then when I get home, Im tired and sore and dont want to get out of bed. Its always a juggle for me, to take care of myself and of my family.
bfast- special k
lunch- turkey sliced meat
snack- can of pears
see what the rest of today brings
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment