Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weight

At the doc today they weighed me, so I am posting my weights for as far back as I can remember, just for note taking sake.

In high school 110 but that was drug induced and tons of soccer
College 120 again lots and lots of soccer
When I met papa 130
Wedding 140
Top weight while preggo for 2 yrs 180
after birth of 2nd kid 160

June 2007- 155

April 2008-155 (i began working out for 6 wks hardcore for my 30th bday bash)
May 2008- 145
Nov 2008- 160

Jan 2009- 160
May 2009- 150
Today Sept 2009- 156

As you can see, I am always around 155, maybe down to 150 or up to 160 but with out running it seems to stay close. I would love to couch to 5k again or play soccer, for i feel like that would really help with the weight but till i get my knee sorted out, living room work outs i will stay with.

No comments: