Then I kept track of my calories today also. We have been making muffins for tiago a lot and i have bene eating them, i mean they are blueberry and banana nut, figured they were good, but after looking today, 1 banana nut muffin is 250 calories. My whole bowl of cereal is only 100, so guess no more muffins for me, but it was an eye opener that maybe i need to track my calories again. So the day went on, I had my soup but then got stuck snacking on the kids left overs but i still kept track, just to know that even with my cheats, what would my total for the day be? I was very surprised. Look what I ate and then see the total below. Im also including the photo of me from yesterday.
bfast- banana nut muffin 250
snack- granola bar 180
lunch- veggie soup 120 with 5 crackers 70
snack- 2 pieces of swiss cheese 110
kids left over- 2 chicken nuggets 100
dinner- 1 cup pasta 240 with cottage cheese 120 and tuna 60
any guesses?????????
1240 calories. I am supposed to eat 1500 or under, so Im actually under my amount even with all my cheats. You cant eat too low otherwise your body thinks its starving and wont let go of the fat. So I will have my 100 calorie yogurt dessert and call it a day. I knew I didnt eat great but now it looks like its not as bad as i thought.
self timer means i have to take it from far away, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment